Hi people! 🙂
Long time no see. I was on vacation and took a break from the digital world. I think it’s always good to distance yourself from the things you deal with every day and take some time out to clear your mind. It is remarkable how new impressions, nature and exciting experiences can stimulate you and how much energy can be gained from them.
But let’s go back to topic: Although I was not active the pool was monitored at all times and there were no problems.
Maintenance & Pool Upgrades
As announced in the last Pool Update several parts of the Pools infrastructure were upgraded:
- There are now four relays spread across different countries to provide good interconnection within the network as well as resilience in case of disaster.
- The main block producer as well as the backup block producer were upgraded to more powerful servers.
- The high availibility solution including the automatic failover was tested and the system works as intended.
- The Monitoring solution was moved to a fully managed system to reduce maintenance effort for that part of the infrastructure
- Existing alerts were adjusted and the incident response system was improved.
New IOHK Blog posts
Increasing the transaction throughput of Cardano
The critical role of AI / blockchain synergy in humanity’s future
Wave Financial launches ada yield fund to support Cardano’s DeFi ecosystem growth
Project Catalyst launches incubator for Africa
Introducing the Concept of Delegate Representatives (dReps)
Boosting Cardano’s throughput with script referencing
Introducing the new command line interface tool for Marlowe
Cardano360 – March 2022
Mid Month Development Update – April 2022
Performance and assigned slots
Nothing special occurring during the shown epochs. Some were luckier, some were a little less lucky. Overall everything is in the expected range and we only see the usual ghosted and stolen blocks due to slot and height battles.
That’s all I have for you today. Talk to you soon! 🙂